Thursday, September 4, 2014

September 4, 2014

September is here already!
BART is crazy crowded and I am working later.
My co-worker lost one of his dogs. He was so sad. And I am sad for him.
It makes me appreciate my puppy Beau, who is soon to be 1 year old next month.
I had to make arrangements for boarding my baby. I want him to be happy and not be a burden on my family and friends. I am trying to take him to K-9 Club in Castro Valley. It has almost 20 acres, and my friend, Heidi boards her dog, Griffin there. Of course, there was a screw up. The vet had not sent the paperwork to verify his vaccines. And when they did, of course, he is  missing one. So I have to take him tomorrow to get his vaccine. Raymond wasted his time taking Beau there, but he did fill out the paper work. I will try again on Monday, and will have to be the one that takes Beau the next time.
I had a full day at work today, working through lunch and writing a ton of letters. I have about 7-8 more to do! I will have to get them done tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment